Email services are always updating their spam filters, and because emails from Key To Music often have links in them, they can be sent to the spam folder unless you whitelist the email address.
Whitelisting emails will make sure that you receive emails from trusted email addresses while preventing spam coming in from the others.
Here are some common email providers.
Add the email address to your Gmail Contacts List:
- Click “Contacts” on the left side of any Gmail page.
- Then Click “Create Contact”.
- Add the email address you want to whitelist into the primary email address dialog box.
- Click “Save”.
Set up a filter to the Ktm email address in your inbox:
- Open your mailbox and click on “Mail Options” (upper right-hand corner).
- Select “Filters” under the Management column. Click on the “Add” button.
- In the “From header:” row, pick “contains” in the drop-down, and enter the email address in the box.
- At the bottom of the page Click the “Choose Folder” and select “Inbox”.
- Click the “Add Filter” button.
Add our email address to your Safe Senders list:
- Go to the Tools menu, click “Options”.
- Then on the Preferences tab, click “Junk E-mail”.
- And, within the Safe Senders tab, click “Add”.
- In the Add address box, add the Ktm email address. Click OK.
Outlook also considers email IDs added to contacts to be safe. You can add Key To Music to your contact list in Outlook. This can be done by opening the email you received from us, right-clicking the From address, and selecting “Add To Contacts”. You can also access your Address Book via the tools drop-down menu.
Add our email address to your Hotmail Safe List:
- Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right-hand corner).
- Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link.
- Select the “Safe List” link.
- Add the Key To Music email address into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”.
- Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box.
If the mailing is in your “Junk E-Mail Folder”, open the email and click the “Not Junk” button.
Please check that the Key To Music email address is not in your Blocked Senders list. You can access the Blocked Senders list by moving to Options, Junk E-Mail Protection and then Blocked Senders List. If you see an email address that shouldn’t be a part of this list, select it and click the Remove button.
The most common ways to whitelist an email address is by adding it to the address book, white list or safe list in the email application.